Kip's Commentary

80% Attitude by Volume. P.S. All original comentary and content Copyright 2005, 2006 :P

Name:
Location: Somewhere, North Carolina, United States

“Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot.” ~ D.H. Lawrence

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Pause for Station Identification

Sorry about the quiet there folks, the semester is coming to an end. As as you know, that means tests, finals and papers due. I took three honors courses this semester...and then got sick at the beginning of the semester which put me behind the 8-ball. As a result I, as my father put so succinctly, choked, so life is more than a little crazy right now as I try an salvage some respectable grades. In fact I'm in the foreign language lab now waiting for the Russian tutor.

There is a lot to talk about: the rumblings of a Draft (as long as they use all those spiffy spy programs to draft anyone who has seriously uttered the words "Libtard, "Islamofacists" and "glass parking lot" first.) , Hillary and Condi as Presidential Candiates ("Not happenin'" and "No Fucking Way"), and "Yes Virginia, It's a Civil War", The Justice Department Watching the Watchers (YEAH!) , Global Warming Goes to Washington, When Mother Nature Gets Testy, and of course, the new Bond film....

... so hopefully I will get around to them this weekend when I have some breathing room.

So have a great week everyone, don't get carpal tunnel doing your X-Mas shopping, and I'll talk to you very soon.

In the meantime, enjoy this Holiday favorite from YouTube: It's An Outkast Chirstmas Charlie Brown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home