Kip's Commentary

80% Attitude by Volume. P.S. All original comentary and content Copyright 2005, 2006 :P

Name:
Location: Somewhere, North Carolina, United States

“Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot.” ~ D.H. Lawrence

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Fluff....

Yay Me!

“Dear Ms. Kip,

Congratulations! It is with great pleasure that I offer you admission to Kip’s College of Choice for the Spring 2006 Semester. I know that this will be the beginning of a challenging and rewarding experience for you. Kip’s College of Choice is proud of it’s stimulating academic programs, it’s faculty committed to excellence in teaching, and it’s enthusiastic students. Your enrollment date will be January 6, 2006.

In order to make your transition to the University as ….yada yada yada…”

I’ll be coming in as a Jr. with 65 credit hours and a 3.22 GPA (they didn’t take all my classes)

Wow…

I mean WOW!

I spent the rest of this week filling out my student aid application, which because I will work through this year, I probably won’t get much, if anything.

But still…

I RULE!

This is going to be very interesting as I will be quitting work to attend college full time, as well as moving across country to live in a completely new region of the country. I want to run around take care of everything nownownow. But, they’re still processing stuff for the Fall semester, so I have to be patient.

Not good with patient.

But I have been looking at cost of living there, cost of moving, cost of tuition, etc (which first year before I get residency is going to be a bear) and drawing up a budget as well as looking at apartments online.

WOW!

Big life step. And a University is going to be a lot more challenging than a Community College.

But WOW! I made it!

Of Course

I then promptly lost all my keys on my morning run and had to miss work to change the locks out. :(

Such is my life. *sigh*

…..

Yay me!

New Hampshire in The Summer Time.

Sunday was another great day for the #20, with Tony Stewart climbing to flag stand yet again, proving that even if those guys are a bit soft in the middle, they’re still athletes.

Though we almost lost Tony this last time. :)

Dale struggled all day to a ninth place finish, but this is Loudon, a track they have had a lot of trouble with so while it’s not quite the momentum that Dale had hoped for after his win at Chicago, it’s still pretty good.

One race at a time guys.

Elliott! Man oh man! Running in the top 5 all day only to get spun out and wrecked by….

Mark Martin?

It’s wasn’t intentional, just hard racing in the corners. Still…Ouch. Mark’s a class act, if Elliott wasn’t around after the race was over, I’m sure he got phone call this morning. Actually, considering they never did talk to Elliott after he cleared the infield car center, Mark might have been wise to wait a few hours until that bear cooled off some.

Great finish for Bobby LaBonte too! I like the LaB. man, he’s cool.

And, it was quite entertaining to see some guys getting heated and trading paint, like Kennseth & MacMurray and

Found On Road Driving-Really-Fast?

Looks like Elliott and Co. will be trading in their Taurus’s (yeah, don’t you wish your Taurus went that fast?) for the new Ford Fusion.

Sic Transit Dylithium.

R.I.P. Jimmy Doohan.

Not only on one of the most down to earth character son the show, but a WWII veteran and just a genuinely nice guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home