Kip's Commentary

80% Attitude by Volume. P.S. All original comentary and content Copyright 2005, 2006 :P

Name:
Location: Somewhere, North Carolina, United States

“Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot.” ~ D.H. Lawrence

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Thank You All For Bearing With Me...

Into every online life, little psychotics must fall and it appears that mine has found me. No point in going into it; crazy people who's entire ego/self esteem is wrapped up in their online life.

So thank you all for following me through this transiton, one of many in recent months. We'll be on schedule for a new post this Sunday!

In the meantime...

NC Weather has been extremely pleasant, allowing me to have the windows open late into the evening. Though the mugginess that is playfull and endearing now promises to grow up to kick my ass on a regular basis come summertime.

I attended a planary lecture on Medieval Irish Archaeology this evening. Extremely interesting stuff. I may post my notes between now and Saturday, but here is alittle of what was discussed: Irish Ring Forts

There is another brief lecture tomorrow on Irish Martime Archaeology. Spiffy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home