Kip's Commentary

80% Attitude by Volume. P.S. All original comentary and content Copyright 2005, 2006 :P

Name:
Location: Somewhere, North Carolina, United States

“Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot.” ~ D.H. Lawrence

Sunday, May 21, 2006

In the Interim...

I'll type some content tomorrow, but in the meantime here are some more pictures of the area I took while tromping around today. I would have followed the stream further down to the river itself, but I remember that I had been warned this is copperhead country and I was just wearing sneakers. Wild child I may be, but I’m not stupid. I think I’m going to be buying some hiking boots before I start splashing around at the river’s edge.


Still, this is so cool. I could have spent hours here playing as a kid.


Here is a treee that had been cut down from the adjoining field. The thing is as wide as I am tall. Can you imagine what this was like when it was standing?















Tell me you wouldn't have broken your neck playing Tarzan on these when you where a kid? (What are these vines anyway?)

















So more politics, Philip K. Dick and Jayski/DW rumors, right after this break...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home