Kip's Commentary

80% Attitude by Volume. P.S. All original comentary and content Copyright 2005, 2006 :P

Name:
Location: Somewhere, North Carolina, United States

“Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot.” ~ D.H. Lawrence

Friday, February 04, 2005

Time Out

I spent a couple hours this morning going over GWB’s State of The Union address point by point. I only got ½-way before my sense of outrage imploded from overwork. So I’m listening to Elliot Sadler’s radio station and reconciling billing.

Which I must say it is a eccentric and fun collection. Alabama, Alison Krauss, Evenascence, the Beastie Boys & 3 Doors Down all on the same station.

Kewl.

The outrage will return next week, same bat time, same bat channel. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger KiplingKat said...

That's great! I've been lurking on your site for a while now and am really impressed by both the artistry and skill but mostly by the humor. Thanks for linking me back to yours! :)

February 14, 2005 2:00 PM  
Blogger KiplingKat said...

I'm sure yours will too. :) Best of luck to him and his fans! May your bridesmaid days be over!

February 15, 2005 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home