Kip's Commentary

80% Attitude by Volume. P.S. All original comentary and content Copyright 2005, 2006 :P

Name:
Location: Somewhere, North Carolina, United States

“Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot.” ~ D.H. Lawrence

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Photo Essay: Crikey!

Look at this lil' nippah...



I found him in my bathroom defending him/herself from the cats. (They were tres' disappointed I tool their fun new toy away.) Fiesty little thing. I went online and identified him as a juvenille black ratsnake, perfectly harmless though quite fast and determined when he had a mind to. I released him near the wood out behind the apartment just as I had little lil' beeuoooty earlier this week.



I came home and he was sitting on my front door. Y'know, there's an old superstition that if a frog enters your home of his/her free-will, it's considered good luck.

Unfortunatally, with four of these guys, it wouldn't be good luck for them...



And to close, a pic of a North Carolina sunset...



I love this place. :)

Political outrage to return tomorrow, I figured...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home